Tuesday, September 9, 2008

hangin on

there' a line in a song, "losin hope is easy, when your only friend is gone" that in a way, gets to me. see i just recently lost almost everything that can be takin from me. my fiance, my house, everything in my house, two cars, my license, and my job. so hope has been runnin farely thin. i had a friend who i held very dear to my heart but that has also been lost. everyone knows that life is easier to handle with friends by your side so when you lose those who are important to you it gets that much harder. i had a very good friend that i knew would be by my side no matter what and i know she still would if i needed her but unfortunately our friendship has been deceased. i dont wanna lose her as a friend but ive had to let her go because being just friends was too hard on her because theres feelings involved. i love her (as a friend) so of coure i dont wanna lose her but i had to make the sacrafice for her. yes at this moment in my life i need good friends and my list is quite small but out of respect for her i have to let her go. so ill keep hangin on because i still have good things in my life that im am very greatful for.

5 comments:

cathouse teri said...

Real and true friends are few and far between. I've also noticed that during the hardest times of my life, I am the most alone. But it's what has made me strong. I don't remember ASKING ANYONE to help me be strong, but apparently it was in THE PLAN! Sheesh!

braden said...

yes mother, friends are hard to find true friends but when you do its awsome!!!lol but do you know what song that line is from?

cathouse teri said...

Well, I didn't know what song it was from, but I just looked it up!

Jack Johnson! Love him! (as you know)

braden said...

yes mam! ;)

wanderling said...

That's a very honorable thing to do, to let your friend go, just in case you go against your best judgment and end up hurting her. Not many would do that.