Sunday, August 17, 2008

thank heaven for little girls

the past couple days have been a bit rough for me. my fiance that left me last month started coming back to me and even asked me to be her boyfriend again. you dont even know how good that felt but i said not yet, i need you to show me that you really want me cause im not getting hurt again. she agreed and said ill show you, ill prove to you that your the one i want. that was monday night. it was right around tuesday afternoon she didnt wanna be with me at all. but you gotta try and stay positive because life will go on remember? fortunately i have my daughter around to help me. she doesnt really know it but i talk to her for hours while she sleeps its kinda my therepy. but theres also when she's awake we hang out and play and thats where the real magig happens. she reminds me of all the good things in this world, the reasons to be thankfull your alive and breathing, to be thankfull for hugs and kisses and laughter. so its getting better with time.

No comments: